1310 MEN INYATI BOOTS
• International specifications Steel Toe Caps protect toes from injury when heavy objects may pose a risk.
• Non-nitrile PVC grades as used in the boot uppers provide optimum flexibility and resistance to abrasion.
• PVC provides maximum protection in wet and cold working conditions and good protection from many chemicals.
• PVC/Nitrile blends are used to provide durability and protection against fats, oils and chemicals.
• Cleated sole design provides maximum slip resistance soil release.
• Exterior is smooth making these boots easy to clean and sanitize.
• Fine knit nylon liner easy to clean and dries quickly for maximum hygiene.
• Boot design ensures material is distributed for maximum protection where required (ankles, heel and toe areas)
and minimized elsewhere for maximum flexibility and minimal mass.
• Optimal toe spring minimizes cracking at flex points while ensuring the boot is easy and comfortable to walk in.
• Upper Black PVC/Nitrile.